If your energy is low and you're feeling overwhelmed by a messy apartment, it helps to start by cleaning the bedroom. As the personal space where you spend the most time, it has a huge impact on your health, and cleaning it can be the first step towards feeling better.
Need some more motivation? The photos above offer 10 clean, restful, and inspirational bedrooms to get you going. To see the full tour of each home, click through the links below.
- Sarah and Sebastian's Playful Renovation
- Julie and Iker's Marina City Heaven
- Nine by Design Heads West
- Anne and Chris' Light-Filled Modern
- Aaron's Minimal Portland Loft
- Tiffany and Jaan's Scandinavian Inspired Flat
- Catrin and Chris' New Traditional in Woodley Park
- Ariana and Andreas' Downey Street Tree House
- Emily and Meeko's Sunny First Apartment
- Ann and Dabney's Splendid Blended Storefront Conversion
Photos: Liezel Strauss, Evan Thomas, Jill Slater, Beth Zeigler, Molly Anderson, Jessica Watson, Leah Moss, Ann Manubay & Dabney Frake