So, we fall into the camp of wanting everything absolutely spic and span before we leave on an adventure. There's just something about wanting all our ducks in a row before we feel free to go off and have fun. A checklist of what we take care of before a big trip:
- Dust the room and mop floors
- Empty the refrigerator so nothing is growing in it when we return
- Put away all clothing and laundry
- Make sure there are NO dishes in the sink
- Wash the sheets and make the bed like we've never made it before
- Spend an hour decluttering and drop off donations
- Clean the bathroom from top to bottom and throw out anything we haven't been using
- Give all the plants a good watering
- Give the pets a good petting
- Take a really relaxing bath
- Triple check our lists
There's probably more, but since we're in the throws of getting ready, we have to get to work!
What do you do before a big trip?