I'm still not a fan of chores, but I've found that if I have the tools I need on hand, it's not so bad. I buy some cleaners, mostly liquid dish, tub & tile, and laundry detergent, but I've been making more and more of my own. It's easy, affordable, and I feel a sense of accomplishment after a good clean with a natural cleaning product made by me.
Here is my list of DIY cleaner and equipment essentials...
DIY Cleaner Ingredients:
• Baking soda
• Distilled white vinegar
• Coarse salt
• Olive oil
• Hydrogen peroxide
• Rags (old t-shirts & dish towels)
• Refillable spray bottles
• Vintage bucket
• Microfiber cloth
• Microfiber mop set
• Cellulose & loofah sponges
• Wooden handle brush and metal dust pan
• Scrub brush for the tub (Grunge Buster from Full Circle rules.)
• Toilet brush
• Wooden clothes drying rack
• New & old glass jars with lids
Are there any items not listed that are important to your cleaning regime?
(Image: Kate Legere | Re-Nest)