Let's be honest, pots and pans are an organizing nightmare. Why can't they be like plates? Plates are all the same size, flat, and stack nicely together. Plates have it going on. Pots and pans, on the other hand, are all different depths and widths and so cumbersome!
Luckily for us, people from around the internet have come up with clever ways to wrangle that chaotic cookware.
1. Pegboard Wall (above): Few things are as versatile and accessible as a solid pegboard. We've had some great versions come through Apartment Therapy, which you can see here.
2. Magnetic Knife Strip: So elegant, so simple, so obvious! Use a magnetic knife strip for all those pot lids that, frankly, drive us crazy! You can buy these at many home stores, and IKEA has some very affordable options as well.
3. Recycled wheel hanging pot rack: It doesn't even have to be a wheel! Anything you can hook some S hooks too and hang from the ceiling can be your new pot organizer.
4. 3M Hooks: You might have seen this one floating around on the ol' Pinterest. The concept couldn't be more simple (but here's a tutorial just in case). Stick some of those 3M hooks onto the inside of your cabinet doors and keep your pot lids out of the chaos!
5. Buy, don't DIY: If you're just really not into DIYing this one, these are many, many options out there, including this whimsical piece from Merkled. And hey, bonus points if you can figure out how to DIY this one too!
What are some ways you've lassoed those unruly pots and pans?