Here at Unplggd, we've been very lucky to have our own DIY master blaster, Peter Treadway
, consistently posting amazing DIY projects he's done at his home. Hopefully you've found them as inspiring as we have, and more so, hopefully some of you have tried out some of his projects. In honor of his crafty genius, we give you a roundup of 10 of the coolest DIY projects
Peter has done, as well as some we've found along the way.
1. A Holiday Tech Infused Mantel, on the Cheap
2. How to Make VERY Simple Speakers
3. Multimedia Desk, Built From “Scratch”
4. 12" Home Subwoofer
5. Foldaway Home Editing Suite
6. 20 Dollar Monitor Stand
7. Streamlined Worktable with Hidden Compartment
8. How To Make a Great iPod Dock Using A Record Player
9.Make a Toilet Roll Extension Cord Holder
10.A Projector Screen that Plays Art Piece During Down Time
*Bonus: His hoot-tastic hidden in an owl security camera project.