This month, we're sharing some of our best tips for improving the inside of your closet, but what about the outside? Here are some ideas for dressing up those simple sliders or basic bi-folds.
- • 1. Boston Interior Designer Kristine Mullaney gave these closet doors a glamorous Dorothy Draper-inspired makeover with black paint and white trim.
• 2. Plain doors take on a romantic allure with fabric panels in a subtle, vertical pattern. Get instructions for this project at Home D-Zine.
• 3. This simple DIY job from Design Sponge uses gift wrapping to make a bold, feminine statement.
• 4. We love how Sherry and Miguel re-purposed their home's original barn door as a closet door in the bedroom.
• 5. Chalkboard closet doors are a fun addition to this worldly and whimsical child's room.
• 6. Benita from Chez Larsson painted her closet doors with this bright and cheerful orange trellis pattern. Get the how-to here.
• 7. Melanie at Designamour pulled the lovely cherry blossom pattern for these doors from a piece of lace.
• 8. The random wood pattern over these translucent closet doors is a more modern take on the shoji screen.
• 9. Stained glass panels dress the closet doors of this historic Salt Lake City house.