When I moved into my flat there wasn't a single closet. Needless to say, I needed a solution fast, and renting didn't allow me the luxury of a permanent closet solution. I turned to IKEA and purchased one of their wardrobes, but the insides needed some outfitting for even more organization. Check out a list of closet necessities after the jump...
Top Row (from left to right)
1. Perfect for belts, ties, and scarves; Komplement Multi-Use Hanger, IKEA $7.99
2. Hooks to hang anywhere; Blecka, IKEA $4.99
3. For the shoe hoarder, a 24-pocket overdoor shoe bag, Container Store, $24.99
Middle Row (from left to right)
4. Bijou hanger, Umbra $15.00
5. Add layers to your closet with the Double Hang Closet Rod, Container Store, $9.99
6. For multiple pairs of pants, Trouser Hanger, Storables, $5.95
Bottom Row (from left to right)
7. Diamond Drawer Organizer, Storables $8.95
8. Very versatile Huggable Hangers, Target, $19.99
9. Mulitple sizes for multiple shoes, Target, $24.59
Claire is a California native living in London who loves discovering the city with her husband and French bulldog Watson. With a background in photography and interior design, her current creative obsessions include sewing, printmaking, and anything neon.
Read more from Claire »