Patrick's loft in Montreal almost two years ago now. We thought this was a great time for a revisit to take a closeup look at a few of the fantastically inventive details from this man's home:
- A vintage light box for viewing x-rays is now used to display travel photos printed onto clear sheets.
- Patrick hired a painter to make his bathroom door look like it's for employee access only, in keeping with the old factory appeal of the building.
- One of the most organized closets we've seen, Patrick's is painted dark inside and outfitted with wood organizers. The standard closet doors are spiced up with a riveted sheet metal cladding.
- How could we forget this lighting over the dining table? It's made of old clarinet bodies wired and fitted with bulbs.
- And who needs kitchen drawers when you have a vintage cash register fitted with a cutlery drawer?
The Inside Man is our guide to interior style for guys. All summer long we'll be sharing inspirations, ideas and projects. Check out our Inside Man page for more details.