Everyone knows adding a mirror to a room can create the illusion of a larger space, but what about a whole group of mirrors? We say the more the merrier.Group a set of mirrors closely together to create the feel of a larger space, or artfully arrange them further apart for a stylish (if not as illusory) effect.
- An arrangement of circular mirrors adds a "bubbly" point of interest to this room from Houzz.
- Apartment Therapy Boston featured a similar style using circular mirrors from CB2.
- This grouping (located in a closet-turned-office) is made up of mirrors gathered at local thrift stores which were then pulled together with a few coats of high gloss red paint.
- Break up a mirrored wall with moulding or hang smaller square mirrors evenly from ceiling down for a polished look and to create the illusion of more space. Via Best Designers
- ...Or try scrunching a bunch of square mirrors together for an easy (and inexpensive) headboard, like this one made with Ikea mirrored tiles from Sunset Magazine.