A place to hang coats, hats, bags, etc. is an essential component of any entryway. Though a hall closet to hide it all away might be the ideal solution, the reality is such useful spaces are harder and harder to find in new construction. If you don't have a hall closet, or if the one you have is being used to store other things, here are some quirky wall-mounted coat racks that will give your entryway a little flair!
- Slat Rack by Wallter
- Not Rudolf by Birkiland
- Coat Rack by Iron Design Company
- Beat Coat Rack by Colin Dowd
- Ribbon Coat Rack from Headsprung
- Wave Coat Rack by J-me Design
- Sparks by studio mikko laakkonen
- Foundry Rack Your Brain by Tomohiko Sato
- Symbol Coat Rack by Desu Design
- Sprallig from IKEA
Image: Photos as linked above.