Black or au lait? We prefer our coffee and our walls with lots of cream in them, but every once in a while we'll be drawn to a deep brown room. While most of the rooms shown above are painted in an ultra-light latte color, there are some richer, darker tones in the mix as well...
We don't know the exact colors in the images shown above, but for a creamy latte color, we'd try Pratt and Lambert's Lambswool or Benjamin Moore's Pismo Dunes AC-32. For a deeper, darker brown, try Benjamin Moore's Classic Brown 2109-10 or Ralph Lauren's Armagnac TH56.
• 1 Paola and John's Converted Switch House
• 2 Kathleen & Alex's Guest-Ready Condo
• 3 Jacob and Laurie Do It Themselves in West Ridge
• 4 Dominic's Vintage Gold Coast Gem
• 5 Dave's Andersonville Apartment