Name: Colette (3 months)
Location: San Francisco, California
I wanted to create an environment that was comfortable for not only myself, but something my daughter Colette could grow into with decor that could grow with her as well.
Based on a painting I had in my room, I moved it to the baby nursery and decided to work with the color palettes of pale pink, blue hues and black accents for the nursery. The room feels modern, soothing and relaxing and suits both our needs.
- Serena & Lily was a huge inspiration and once I purchased the curtains, the Colette crib set soon followed with baskets, the rug, the blankets and the lighting pendant.
- The crib, dresser and shelf are from Restoration Hardware Baby
- The spotted chair was a steal from One Kings Lane as well as the pink Moroccan pouf.
- Prints from Made By Girl, Room and Board with the Giraffe print, commixed by Colette's Aunt Michelle.
Thanks, Jennifer! Readers, Jennifer makes bags - check them out at JenDarling.
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: Jennifer Bennett Schwab)