People who like vintage items are often collectors - it simply goes with the territory, and many of the Midwestern Apartment Therapy readers who have been kind enough to invite us into their homes fall into this group. From funky fans to paint by numbers to model ships, these folks have figured out ways to show off the vintage goodies that they enjoy as a successful part of their decor...
Take a peek at the displays above and then click through to see the entire home:
1. & 2. Paint-by-Numbers AND Perpetual Calendars from Melissa & Henry's Small Live/Work Home
3. Vintage Fans from Eve's Warm and Witty Loft
4. Model Ships from Steve's Uptown Contemporary
5. Vintage Radios and Cameras
6. Vintage Toys from Heidi & Kirk's Brady Bunch "Grandma" House
7. Kitchen Robots from Lindsay's Bold West Loop Style