Kids and collections are only natural. As their curiosity grows for certain things, it seems the amount of like items in your home starts to grow. Do you have a collection that needs containing? Are you looking to get one started for your little ones? What about displaying them instead of stashing them away? We hunted through our archives to bring you a collection of posts about kids' collections:
Collections are great things for children and adults alike. Here's a few tips on getting things started, keeping them in control and cultivating something they'll truly be able to enjoy for a lifetime.
• 5 Collections We Still Love To Look At
• Traditional Collections For Kids
• Cultivate Cool Collections With Family Field Trips
• Keep It Strict, Keep It Small: Limiting Collections
• 5 Practical Things That Could Turn Into Collections
• Cupcake Carrier Turned Collection Catcher
• Do You Pass Down Family Collections?
• Inspiration: Big Toy Storage for Big Toy Collections
• Good Question: Displaying a 5-Year-Old's Collections
• Good Question: Storing Kid's Collections
• The Fine Art Of Rock Collections
• Are Children Hoarders or Collectors?
• Keeping A Bottle Cap Collection
• Quick Tip: Use Magnetic Knife Holders For Toy Car Collections
• Laundry Room Collections
(Image: Flickr member Chrissy Olson licensed for use by Creative Commons)