There's no place like home. There's also no place like a creative workspace where like-minded individuals can exchange ideas. These open, eclectic spaces have inspiration pinned on just about every wall. Optimized for collaboration, these studios are proof that collectively we can create something greater than ourselves. The mix of individuality and expression in these spaces is visceral, inspiring — just looking at them encourages you to create something.
• A Creative Collective in Atwater Village
• StudioGorm's Studio and Playlist
• The Collective Creativity of Public School
• Carrie and Tim's Shared Workspace and Playlist
• Get The Royal Treatment at Sarah, Carrie & Tammy's Revamped Victorian
• Grapic Overload: The Office of Blik
• The Creative Magic of Curiosity Shoppe
• Gay Gaddis Brings Home Into the Workplace
• The Design Office's Vintage Modern Workspace
• Colleen & Eric's Brooklyn Workspace and Playlist
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)