Did anyone see The September Issue where Grace Coddington worked her magic for the color blocking shoot? Makes me wonder, what about using this technique in the home?
The idea is simply to place bold blocks of solid color up against one another. From walls to furniture, coloring blocking is a great way add a pop of life to your space.
• 1 Thomas Wold Block Party Credenza at Design Public - $3,990
• 2 Wool Felt Book box at Supermarket - $120
• 3 Hue armchair by Donna Wilson - £1,410
• 4 Color Block rugs by Jane Doyle – $375
• 5 Eames Hang-It-All from Design Within Reach - $179
• 6 Eames Storage Unit from Design Within Reach - $1,149
&bull, 7 Nelson Swag Leg Desk from Design Within Reach - $1,849
• 8 Tetrad Flat Shelving at Supermarket - $1,315
• 9 Wall Decal by Wood Wood at Arkitip - $116 - $224
• 10 Double Wide locker Dresser from Pottery Barn Teen - $1,995