I've recently become color-dipping obsessed. I want to dip everything! From my kitchen table to my dog (I won't—don't worry). It spices up even the most boring furniture and adds a subtle pop of color. Here are a few of my favorite DIY color-dipping projects from around the web!
1. This one will be my first project: color-dipped kitchen spoons from Little Bit Funky.
2. A super-easy tutorial for dipping an old IKEA stool, and making it something new and interesting, from Yesterday's Sweetheart.
3. I love this easy little tutorial that makes such a difference in a tablescape. DIY color-dipped coffee set from Sugar and Cloth.
4. For a creative and whimsical project, the gold-dipped feather mobile from You Are My Fave.
5. And although this isn't a DIY project, I'm sure this is doable at home, and looks sleek and lovely: the color-blocked e8 Table by Mathias Hahn on Dezeen.
(Images as linked above.)