It's not exactly the easiest color to pull off, but mint green can look very fresh. It all depends on the look you're going for and the colors you choose to pair it with...
- Paired with 1940s and 50s-inspired furnishings, mint green has a retro feeling.
- Mint green walls seem a little more edgy paired with acid green upholstery.
- Mint green kitchen cabinets are grounded by darker shades below.
- A modern room uses mint green accents against a crisp, white background.
- Mint green paint takes on a romantic quality next to a rose-colored chair and antique artwork.
ATVideo of the Day