Maybe it's the warmer weather, or the influx of pastels in the stores with another holiday around the corner, but we've got an itch for pink and yellow lately. Even the biggest pink nay-sayer can find home for one of these great finds! Click through the jump to see what we've found...
- Surf Office Chair: for $199 from CB2. This chair is one that's intended to be used and look great doing it.
- Marimekko Tamara Guest Towels: for $5.95 at Crate and Barrel. These 3-ply disposable towels are convenient for your spur of the moment Spring picnics.
- Patterned Spring Globes: for $26.99 at Target. These resin accessories come in a 3", 4" and 5" size.
- Hive Side Table: for $59.99 from CB2. These side tables are a great accent piece without weighing down a room.
- 4" Sisal Flower Shape Planter: for $9.99 from Target. Because your flowers deserve a little zip!
- Clocky Mobile Alarm Clock: for $49.99 at Target. Your nightstand doesn't have to be dull. Brighten things up with this wheeled time telling piece.
- Lotus Blossom Imageglow Lantern Style Candle: for $21.99 at Overstock.com. Once this candle is burnt the shell can be reused with tealight after tealight going forward.
- Accent Lamp: for $74.99 at Target. Pink that doesn't look like it was intended for a kids room.