Peonies come in the most beautiful shades: deep reddish pinks, pale and delicate rose colors, electric hot pinks. They look great paired with a graphic black-and-white color scheme, whether you use a bunch in a vase on a table or paint an entire accent wall in peony-inspired pink...
• 1 Peonies on the mantel: Brad and Kendra's South End Drama
• 2 A peony-pink accent pillow: Amy's Vintage Modern Nest
• 3 A deep pink accent wall: Alastair & Kayoko's "Mansion" Apartment
• 4 Floral art with zebra pillows: Melissa and Henry's Small Live/Work Home
• 5 Bold, peony-pink wallpaper: Megan and Peter's Elysian Dream
For previous color combos from Apartment Therapy, click here.
Photos: Wes and Kayla Schwartz, Sarah Coffey, BAKOKO Design Development, Melissa and Henry, Gregory Han