We love Dior Gray, and we love it even more with pink orchids. Pale rose and metallic gray were popular during the 80s, and the color combo has been updated for the current decade with deeper pink and more subtle neutrals. In case you're a fan, we've rounded up a few inspirational photos to bookmark for your files.
• 1 ColorTherapy: Color Forecast 2009
• 2 Osmond Fabric from Romo
• 3 Crown Paint
• 4 Graham and Brown Midsummer Wallpaper
• 5 Panton Junior Chair from Vitra
• 6 Pink Bathrooms
• 7 Vintage California Pottery from Sweet Rice
• 8 Tudor Rose Rug from the Rug Company
For more color combos from AT, click here.
Photos: Benjamin Moore, Romo Fabrics, Crown Paint, Graham and Brown, Vitra, Domino, Sweet Rice, The Rug Company
Republished from a post originally published 03.27.2009