For some reason we're feeling really, really girly today. So we put together the basics for a modern, french-ish, feminine bedroom. We chose lilac and white for the girliness and red for the touch of something masculine and daring. We added a desk, because in our fantasy, this is our happy little studio where we easily live and work, and there is never any mess or clutter.
We like the lilac for not being pink, exactly and having a bit of a Fall vibe (maybe it's just us). We also made sure to keep plenty of flowers and delicate details around, but still spare enough to be relaxing. We liked the French writing desk because it feels like we would actually write letters at it and because it reminds us of Marie Antoinette.
Clockwise from top left:
• Antique Desk from PBTeen $399.
• Bloom Flat Print from Amenity Home $330.
• Hedgedrow Bedding from Anthropologie $300.
• Andrea Rug from Ikea $249.
• Drop Lantern from Anthropologie $148.
• Lingo Storage Boxes from Ikea $4.99 for 2.