This black, white, and yellow kitchen from Swedish paint company Colorama incorporates a lot of ideas that can be applied to small and large spaces alike. The designer made some bold moves with color and pattern, along with the incorporation of a few unexpected details...• Yellow pendant lamps compliment the bright cabinets and tie the room together.
• A bench fits more seating than individual chairs.
• Throw pillows along the bench bring additional color and pattern into the room.
• A wallpapered accent wall corresponds with patterned boxes on top of the cabinets.
• Two-tone legs on the dining table are a unique detail.
• Basic wood floors and white walls don't compete with the colorful details.
• A white tile backsplash with simple under-cabinet fixtures keeps the counter area clean and well lit.
Photo: Kitchen from Colorama