I may be biased because of my recent room redo, but pairing purple and orange can be dramatically bold and seriously chic. Whether you go all in with walls and furniture or use subtler accents, consider mixing these two secondary hues for a fresh and fun look.
1. New Traditional, indeed! An English roll-arm sofa in a purple plaid gets a contemporary twist with orange accents.
2. Nanette Lepore's Manhattan townhouse has Jonathan Adler's happy chic stamp all over it, especially in daughter Violet's bedroom.
3. They're known for playful patterns and colors, so it's no surprise that Danish kitchenware brand Rice's catalog shoot has an abundance of both.
4. Grasscloth wallpaper adds subtle wash of color and texture to this glam living room.
5. Gorgeous wood floors, simple white walls, and some velvet pillows in purple and orange for a splash of color.