Red is one of those colors that looks great against almost any neutral, but it gets an extra kick from cool grays. We especially love seeing the way the two colors balance one another when the red is a little bit firey and the gray has blue undertones. For a few examples of different reds and grays, we've rounded up everything from red-oranges to deep brick tones to purplish reds...FIRST ROW
• 1 Felt Projects from FilzFelt
• 2 Calendar from At Work Design
• 3 Loft Apartment by Shelton, Mindel & Associates
• 4 The Wordens's MC Inspired Modern Build
• 5 Covent Garden Hotel by Kit Kemp
For all previous color combos, click here.