In this post on easy-to-live-with paint colors, a number of you asked for a post on paint colors that go with wood trim. Ask, and you will receive! Here's a roundup of some successful colors from our House Tours that allow wood trim to shine.
When it comes to wood trim, neutrals are an easy choice, but as some of these rooms from our house tours show, having wood trim doesn't mean that you have to be a shrinking violet. Bold colors can work just as well!
1. Kristen & Michelle's Modern Bohemian/ Benjamin Moore Lucerne
2. Laura's Bright and Beautiful Victorian Duplex in Glasgow/ Similar color: Sherwin Williams White Dogwood
3. Cyndi's Fearless Family Home/ Similar color: Sherwin Williams Rookwood Red
4. Joe's Victorian 'Owl House'/ Similar color: Behr Moon Dance
5. Grainne and Ian's Characterful Collection in Edinburgh/Similar color: Sherwin Williams Iron Ore
1. Adam's DIY Ode To Ornamentalism in Philadelphia/ Similar Color: Sherwin Williams Forward Fuschia
2. Jamie's Wild Blue Yonder/ Behr Botanical Tint
3. Marian & Sig's Retro Modern Ukrainian Village Apartment/ Ralph Lauren Mombasa Mist
4. Cara's "Have Less, Live More" Flat/ Similar color: Sherwin Williams Great Green
5. Marianna & Micah's Slices of the South/ Benjamin Moore Crisp Khaki