Tired of white, gray, and steel kitchens? Okay, maybe not — but if you just want to take a visual vacation and walk on the wild side of kitchen design, we've pulled together ten tantalizing kitchens that will brighten your day. From jungle green to burnt orange to piercing teal, these spaces simply resonate with color.
1. Bright green cabinets complement nature's green outside. From Dwell.
2. This coral and seafoam kitchen is airy, vibrant, and relaxed — and right at home in its Florida locale. From This Old House.
3. From bright teal to jungle green, this open kitchen pulls in lots of brave colors for a fun feel. From Better Homes and Gardens.
4. This small kitchen in a sculptor's bungalow is simple and rustic, but exploding with color and personality. From Martha Stewart.
5. Varying shades of turquoise and a punch of green bring some playful warmth to a lot of stainless steel and tall ceilings. From Design*Sponge.
6. Pink, yellow, and blue — and a fish, a star, and lots of colorful mugs — make this kitchen in its "New Orleans" color palette a welcoming place to be. From Apartment Therapy.
7. This little kitchen just exudes warmth; wood and orange and red tones all blend together to balance the stark white of the cabinets. From James Braund via Desire to Inspire.
8. Balancing old and new — a china collection on a daringly colored column — gives this kitchen a modern twist on an old-world feel. From Casa e Jardim.
9. This kitchen resides in a home that's in a remodeled toy factory — hot pink, yellow, and purples enliven a tall, bright space. From Marie Claire Maison.
10. Glistening tiled backsplash? Yellow striped ceiling? Shiny red cabinet? Cute little dog? This kitchen meets all of those expectations! From California Home Design.
MORE COLORFUL KITCHENS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Color in the Kitchen: Kitchen Bars that Pop!
• Inspiration: Sherbert Colors in the Kitchen
• Seeing Red: Bold Accents in the Kitchen
(Images: as credited above)