I have a bit of a bias toward the color coral, as the first piece of furniture I purchased for myself as an adult was a vintage coral leather lounge sofa from the 1960s. While my husband wishes that it would get lost in a move, I love it and it's a statement piece in our home.
Coral is a tricky color. It has the ability to swallow a room or compliment it nicely. I found a few favorite deep coral pieces that do the job just right, and add a touch of glowing color to any space.
1. This sleek Pin Vase from Cb2 would be perfect on a crisp white table with flowers. $29.95
2. A gorgeous Cordoba Textile in coral and moonstone from Vanderhurd to create your own tablescape or furniture. Contact Vanderhurd for pricing.
3. "Evenings in Quito" platter from Anthropologie, for a touch of Ecuador, $48. (See other beautiful pieces in this series as well).
4. Fiesta dinnerware in Flamingo, available from Macy's. Pictured: Creamer pitcher and salt and pepper shakers. Prices vary per piece.
5. A real find: Vintage Coral Frosted Glass Goblets from One Rusty Nail's Etsy shop, $64.95 for six.
(Images as linked above).