Kelly green has been a trend in decorating for a while now, and it's one that we really enjoy. It's a little bit preppy, bold but not brassy, and has the potential to look very elegant. We love it against a bright white, paired with a buttery yellow, or used as an accessory...
• In a bright, white space, kelly green really stands out.
• A soft version of kelly green accentuates the architectural details in this ">lively loft.
• Kelly green chairs look great in a sunny breakfast nook.
• In a small bathroom, kelly green walls make a big impact.
• A green wall is a pretty backdrop for books.
• A bedroom color scheme gets a little jolt of kelly green from an Andy Warhol print.
• Green paint brings a sense of fun to this bright kitchen.
• In a bedroom, a kelly green wall can be very peaceful.
• Against a yellow painting, kelly green is very spring-like.
• It works just as well as an exterior paint color.