The Color Cure, Week 1: Color Families. Which color family do you love?
1. Do the warm oranges and reds and bright accenting spring greens in Back to The Old House with the Smiths steal your heart?
2. Maybe the almost achromatic black and white of Verona and Tom's Cheery Net-Zero Modern are just what you're after?
3. Could it be that the cool ocean-colored palette of Christine & John's Breezy Ann Arbor Ranch is meant for you?
4. Or do you dream of the warm, inviting oranges and yellows of Erin and Seth's Home of Happiness?
5. Maybe just maybe you're meant for a white palette accented only with neutrals, like the one seen here in Nina's Lovely North London Flat?
6. Could something a little more bold, like Toni's Sky Blue Living Room, be for you? Which one would you make your own? (Images: as linked)