August was my month for air travel, and the trips reminded me of the beautiful, graphic patterns and colors on the Earth's surface. I have written a bit about my love for "quilted color" in the past, but these aerial shots of Holland's tulip fields add a beautiful, new twist and inspiration to my dream decor.
After being inspired by my trips over the bright, orange and yellow Southwest, plus these gorgeous tulip field aerials, I just can't seem to get enough of brightly-colored, geometric patterns. Here are a few inspired pieces that I found, and please feel free to add your own! There is always room for more color inspiration.
1. Aerial tulip field shots via The Daily Mail
2. Nube Armchair, by Jesús and Jon Gasca for Stua, from Design Within Reach, $2040.
3. Susanna, Multicolor Stripe Fabric from Ikea, $6.99 per yard.
4. Parlour Bold Chair from CB2, $799.
5. The Lepark Rug by Gandia Blasco from Velocity Art and Design, $2225 for 6'x8'
Images: as linked above.