If there is one aspect of interior design that Apartment Therapy readers just can't seem to get enough of, it's color. From choosing just the right neutral to trying out something new, unusual and maybe a bit daring, we love to (at the very least!) endlessly consider the possibilities.Here are ten of our most popular posts on the topic from the past year:
• 1 Neutral or Bright: Same Room, Different Colors, Both Work
• 2 Real Life Design Lessons: 10 Tips from Room for Color
• 3 Bright Entryways: Foyers that Pop
• 4 A Collection of Colorful Stairs
• 5 3 Color Quizzes: Which Color is Right for You?
• 6 Crisp Color Combo: Deep Green + Pale Gray
• 7 Greige and Gold: Hot Color Combination
• 8 Farrow & Ball's Colorful Modern Molding Technique
• 9 Vintage Wine: Benjamin Moore Paint Color of 2011
• 10 The Most Popular Color in the World
* * *
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
Images: See linked posts for full image credits