Years ago when I told my friends that my favorite color was mustard, they would cringe. Lucky for me, it looks like others are beginning to pine for the warm glow of this fantastic shade of yellow. Paired with a deep grey or a cool blue, mustard can add a dramatic touch to any space. The best part about this color is that it is bright enough for spring and summer, yet pairs well with a fall color palette.
- Parlour Sofa at CB2 for $999
- Perpetual Blooms Towels at Anthropologie for $8-$36
- Marimekko Madison Yellow Bed Linens at Crate & Barrel for $39-$139
- Crane Grellow Desk Lamp at CB2 for $99
- Glasses Print Pillow from Moose and Bird via Etsy for $32
- Parsons Cube Side Table at West Elm for $149
- Hailey Mustard Throw at Crate & Barrel for $89
- Medallion Throw from BlissLivingHome for $110
- Andalusia Rug at West Elm for $39 - $649
- Mixed Media Shag Rug in yellow at Urban Outfitters for $28
ALSO Grellow. Really?