So Emerald is in, we hear! But what about peacock? A few years ago peacock (aka teal) was in style in various areas of design and then it seemed to disappear as quickly as it came. Recently, however, we've been seeing it creep into interior shops and design magazines. What do you think? Is peacock in?
Here are a few of our favorite peacock finds:
1. Tongue-in-cheek, obviously. This peacock print, by Ryan Berkley is the perfect way to show your spirit if the color doesn't quite match your decor, $10 from Assemble Shop.
2. Onto true peacock blue: the Ebb Swoon pillow from Crate & Barrel, $24.95 for just a touch of color.
3. A throwback in style and color: the Willa Peacock Side Dining Chair from Crate & Barrel, $149.00
4. Another little accent: the brushstokes napkin set from West Elm, on sale for $9.99 for a set of four.
5. An investment (be sure you love the color!): the Avec Peacock Apartment sofa from CB2, $1,199.00.
Images: as linked above.