Variety is the spice of life, and these posts will inspire you to infuse your life with a bit of color! Don't worry. No one's asking you to change your home into a Katy Perry, candy-coated world. Choose a color or two that makes you feel good (beige is not allowed) and add a touch of it here and there.
• 1 Give New Life to Old Furniture Using Color!
• 2 Dalhaus: Colorful Ceramics by Heather Braun-Dahl
• 3 10 Headboards You Can Make for Under $50
• 4 MossTile: Beautiful, Colorful, Low-Maintenance Living Art
• 5 Coordinate Mis-Matched Linens With Ribbon
• 6 Hot Tip! Salvage a Worn & Dirty Bulletin Board with Fabric
• 7 Shopping for Healthy and Colorful Eco-Friendly Area Rugs
• 8 Small Budget, Big Impact Part 3: Tips 7, 8 and 9!
• 9 DIY Bright Batik Table Linens
• 10 Almost Renovation: Refacing Cabinet Doors
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)