The end of summer is looming and fall colors are just around the corner. I'm making a mad dash for colorful accessories to brighten up my space, as Seattle winters are usually dreary and dark. Take a look at a few of the colorful items I found to brighten up a room and a mood!
1. Color Chip Heaven: the Ombre Paint Chip Table Runner in reds/tomatoes. $55
2. Prop up your gadgets! A bright, red silicone iCushion from CB2, to assist you in movie watching and Angry Birds. $6.95
3. Versatile and simply pretty Nunabee Square Color Chip Boxes, crafted in Copenhagen out of colored plexiglass and Danish wood. $56
4. Elle Lacquer Storage boxes in orange: set of 2 by Swing Design. Available from Amazon, 119.95.
5. Take a sip from this classy mug! Pantone Universe Mug in Cornish Cream 1225, available from Assemble Shop & Studio, $15.
(Images: as linked above)