Project by: Bronwyn Poole
Location: Bronte Beach Sydney Australia
From designer Bronwyn: I furnished this Bronte Beach Sydney apartment for a young professional couple, Amie and Andy. They came to me with a Palm Springs aesthetic in mind and asked me to create a relaxed vibrant home for them to enjoy. With their first child on the way they wanted it to be easily maintained and child friendly
The apartment had some unusual angles so I designed built-in joinery below the television to square off the space and allow an area rug to sit against it.
We installed mirrors along the back dining room wall to reflect the stunning beach view and filled the space with colorful textiles that bought the iconic Australian beach inside their home.
It was a delightful project to work on and very special to have clients who were so brave and willing to allow me to use such bright and bold patterns.
- Tangiers round corner table from Stuart Membery
- Custom designed rug made by The Rug Establishment
- Caja Perspex side table / Book holder from Complete Pad
- Fan backed dining chairs Topsail Gallery
- Yellow lounge suite by Lounge Designer Furniture
- Bedhead custom made by Touch Interiors
- Kitchen stools by Thonet
- Curtains with shell trim custom made by Touch Interiors
- Kenneth Cobonpue Coffee table by Kezu
- RE-TROUVÉ outdoor armchairs by Kezu
- Outdoor table by Cosh Living
- Some of the fabrics were from Schumacher, Thibaut, Quadrille
- Arana Armchair from Jardan
- Custom joinery from Salt Interiors
Thanks, Bronwyn Poole!
• Are you a designer/architect/decorator interested in sharing a residential project with Apartment Therapy readers? Contact the editors through our Professional Project Submission Form.