I love seeing examples of color in real-life scenarios and to see how people use color throughout their home. These are house tours that have caught my eye. Some use bright and bold colors on their walls while others use neutral backgrounds and pops of color through accent pieces and accessories.
• Sarah & Chad's Long Distance School of Style
• Alex Fulton's Flirtatious Use of Crazy Color
• Katherine & Jem's Humboldt Park Bazaar Apartment
• Alan's Colorful, Daring & Dramatic East Austin Home
• Harper & Caleb's Sophisticated Southern Gem
• Shannon's Eclectic Decorative Bay Area Home
• Kyle & Erin's U Street One Bedroom with a View
Images: As credited in individual tours.