I have rugs on the brain. They are notoriously difficult to shop for and expensive, but oh-so-good when you find one you love and can afford. These are a great start:
• Brooklyn, NY: Long Kilim - $250
• New York, NY: West Elm Tangiers, Rug - $150
• New York, NY: Moroccan Kilim - $475
• New York, NY: Turkish Kilim - $385
• Venice, CA: Modern Flatweave - $400Shoppers, check out the Classifieds for many more listings. Sellers, gather up your goods and list them in our Classifieds to turn them into a little extra spending cash.
Go To: Classifieds Main Page