We're on a color kick right now, searching for ways to brighten up our home and stave off the winter blues. One of the cheapest, simplest ways to add color involves using what you already own.The homes above all have bright, retro dishware collections that they've pulled out of the cupboards and put on display. Walls, shelves, and windowsills have all been repurposed as colorful exhibits. To see the full tour of each home, click through the links below.
• 1 Lisa and Clay's Artsy and Calm Collaboration
• 2 Lisa and Clay's Artsy and Calm Collaboration
• 3 Elizabeth's Vintage Finds Filled Apartment
• 4 Kyle's Jamaica Plain Gem
• 5 Christine's Bright and Cheerful Home