This recent post is proof: there are so many beautiful, colorful kitchens in the world. Why should grown-ups have all the fun? If you have a time-worn, kid-weary kitchen, then perhaps this could be just the inspiration you need to give it a brand new coat of paint? Here are some colorful options for kids.
1. Orange play kitchen DIY project from A Beautiful Mess.
2. This huge ready-made yellow kitchen is from Wayfair. I love the combination of the painted and wood finishes.
3. The base of this light green play kitchen from Sassy Cows and Fancy Things is a clever fusion of a bedside table and piece of plywood.
4. This on-trend emerald green kitchen was made out of a nightstand by Nikki of Nikki's Nacs.
5. Is there any color more perfect for a retro kitchen than aqua? Via Life as a Thrifter.
6. This dark blue kitchen was an entertainment unit in its past life. By Erin of Sutton Grace.
7. Matilda's pretty in pink kitchen was featured on Apartment Therapy in 2011.
8. Last but not least, this red kitchen is a ready-made from European company Hase Weiss.
(Images: as linked above)