Keeping a positive atmosphere in the home is important, especially during the gloomy months of a midwest winter! I've always loved to keep a colorful kitchen. It wakes me up while fixing my morning coffee and gives a cheery glow throughout the day.
My colorful kitchen was hard to miss in Meg & Brad's Student Sanctuary. I have a particularly dark kitchen that doesn't let a lot of natural light in. I needed these bright colors to lighten the mood. As this dim, snowy Winter has passed I've found this colorful room to bring lightness and cheer to my guests and myself.
The products shown are specific pieces from my kitchen in addition to products i've admired.
• Primary Confection Measuring Spoons from Anthropologie
• Red Souffle Dish - Set of 6 from World Market
• Bistro Toaster from Bodum
• Mel Chartreuse Barstools from CB2
• Mixing Bowls from Preserve
• Chantal Bridge Teakettle from Crate & Barrel
• A Petite Pinch of Pepper Mill from Mod Cloth
• Multicolor Stacking Mugs from World Market
• Tapestry Dish Towels from Anthropologie
• Dish Scrubber from Crate & Barrel
Images: as credited above