Children's spaces are a natural place to experiment with color whether by going bold and playful or, on the opposite end of the color spectrum, calm and soothing. Here are ten nurseries and kid's rooms with thoughtful uses of color.
• Molly's "Put a Bird On It" Room
• Kari's "Orange & Teal" Room
• Dana's "Sweet Navy" Room
• Dawn's "Princess Palette" Room
• Sofia's "Striped Ceiling" Room
• Nadia's "Yellow & Grey Sunshine" Room
• Ellen's "Bright and Cheerful" Nursery
• Margie's "Heavenly Hideaway" Room
• Emily's "Citron Pop" Room
• Katie's "Sweet White" Nursery
All of our Room for Color entrants are hoping you'll add their room as one of your favorites and help them move on to the finals. Remember, you can "favorite" as many rooms as you like during this round, so dive in and find some favorites!