If you've never taken a nap outdoors, you have to try it. It's so relaxing, I'm convinced it's good for the soul. There's something to be said for sleeping with the combination of warm sun and gentle breeze. It seems to unravel all the stress of the day. If you've been thinking about stretching your legs outside, this outdoor furniture is made of long-lasting materials like steel, natural wicker and teak, making it both handsome and eco-friendly. Read more for details.
1. Float by Design Mobel, designed by David Trubridge. (Ask dealer for pricing.)
2. Round Outdoor Bed with Canopy from In Mode. $1,389.00
3. Double Teak Chaise Lounge from Evino Design. $499.99
4. Sunbrella Pool Outdoor Lounger from Viesso. $3,613.35
5. Papasan Chair & Frame - Brown from Pier 1. $67.95
(Images as linked.)