Floral patterns are one of the original motifs in decorating with versions found in nearly every time period. They bring a bit of the natural world indoors and are a simple way to introduce the color palette of your choice. From vivid primary colors, to muted tones, to soft shades like blush, the possibilities are endless and never look out of place. Check below the jump for a few modern floral picks.
1. This bold, colorful, printed wall mural is custom ordered to fit your room. Image via House to Home. Multi Floral Mural via Digitex, visit site for pricing.
2. This vibrant, abstract wallpaper would standout in any room. Blazing Poppies Wallpaper, $148 a roll via Anthropologie.
3. In primary shade of red and blue, this modern print adorns a vintage style embroidery hoop. Red & Blue Floral Hoop, $12 via Etsy.
4. A crisp Botanical print plays off of the wood and rattan textures and sculptural feel of this Josef Frank designed armchair. Armchair 1165 Mahogany, $1,446 USD via Svenskt Tenn.
5. This colorful rug by Urban Outfitters mixes prints for a trendy take on the floral motif. 3x5 Floral Stripe Printed Rug $39 via Urban Outfitters.
(Images: as linked above)