Looking for a quick way to brighten up your home without shelling out a ton of money? Want some instant decorating gratification?
As with many decor questions, pillows are the answer. I've assembled just a few of the bright, bold, colorful pillows (or cushions, as they say in the UK) available. It was tough to keep the number to 16 because there are so many to choose from!
Any of these pillows will bring new life to your neutral couch (and hide a few stains while they're at it…). And the best part is you can rotate pillows among your rooms depending on your mood or the changing season.
What are your favorite sources for fabulous pillows?
• 1 Oly Studio from Tonic, $350.
• 2 Madeline Weinrib from Trillium Nantucket, $450 and up.
• 3 Adam & Viktoria from Tonic, $250.
• 4 Donna Wilson fox cushion from Kido Store, $125.
• 1 Working Wonders, $164.
• 2 Heals (UK).
• 3 Cush Lab.
• 4 Trina Turk from Tonic, $285.
• 1 John Robshaw, $160.
• 2 Judy Ross from Greener Grass Design, $190.
• 3 Modern Dose, $54.
• 4 Hable Construction, $125.
• 1 Ferm Living from Fjorn, $100.
• 2 Cush Lab.
• 3 Orla Kiely from Furnish.
• 4 Company C from Layla Grace, $100.
Images: as linked above