White ceramic plates may be a classic, but vibrantly colored dishware always grabs my attention. They're so festive and give the impression that I'm going to have a fantastic time eating something scrumptious. Having a hard time choosing one color? Mix it up. Guests will always be able to identify their plates.
From aqua and yellow, to flamingo pink and seafoam green, a colorful kitchen will keep everyone smiling. Plus, a multicolored set will never make you grimace at a broken plate or bowl. You can always replace it with another color.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Latte Bowls, $30.00/set from Anthropologie
2. Rachael Ray Dinnerware Round & Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, $79.90 from Rachel Ray
3. Tradewinds Multicolor Stacking Mugs, $12.99 - $17.99 from Cost Plus World Market
4. Pyrex Flamingo Pink Dishes - 11 Piece Dinnerware Set, $62.50 from The Retro Studio
5. Strosa 12 piece dinnerware set, stoneware, light green, $14.99 from Ikea
MORE ABOUT DISHES ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• 7 Ways to Enjoy Doing the Dishes
• Best Dish Racks & Drainers 2012
(Images: As credited above.)