Record players are a staple in so many households and there are so many ways to display them. Whether your style is modern, mid-century modern or retro — there are great ways to display and still utilize your record player. So take your record player out from your attic, dust it off and bring it back to life.
• Chris and Azuree's Cozy 'n Chic in Chicago use bright yellow speakers attached to the wall right above their record player setup. The yellow against the white walls is a huge pop of color and accents the sharp lines of the record player.
• Hi-Fidelity Meets Danish Modern in Los Angeles mixes danish modern wood furniture with soft white and brushed metal. Even though there aren't any actual bright colors, the space still looks bright and light — perfect for playing your favorite record.
• Emily On A Sunday placed her vintage record player on a shabby chic dresser and the look is fantastic. Record players don't have to be brand new and super modern and this is the perfect example. We can imagine putting on our Jenny Lewis record and singing our little hearts out.
More Record Players On Unplggd
• 10 Best Looking Retro Modern Turntable Design
• Cardboard Record Sleeve & Player In One
• DIY iPhonola: How To Make a Great iPod Dock Using A Record Player