For this week's look into the House Beautiful
archives, we've pulled a diverse collection of pics that are all about color - gorgeous color from pinks to greys to greens. Each pic above is from a slide show below the jump, where you can find more colors in the family as well as the names and brands of each one. Enjoy!
• Pic 1 Gorgeous Greens Upon Greens in Manhattan - Jamie Drake combines multiple hues of green to create a palette of "cool, unapproachable beauty."
• Pic 2 A Look Back at Color in 1958: Pretty Pastels - Shag carpet may be out of style, but some of these colors are still right on the mark for a room like a little girl's bedroom.
• Pic 3 A Pennsylvania House in Gorgeous Grays - Jeffrey Bilhuber envisioned a modernist version of a barn when he designed this soothing, monochromatic abode.
• Pic 4 Summer Colors: A Summer Bedroom - In this Florida bedroom by Jennifer Garrigues, sea green walls in PORTER PAINTS PARSLEY TINT 6998-1 are set off by BENJAMIN MOORE'S CLOUD WHITE 967 on the trim
• Pic 5 Bold and Colorful Bathrooms: A Pretty Pink Bathroom - This master bathroom, prettily wrapped in an overscale Manuel Canovas paper from Cowtan & Tout, is "clean, feminine, and glamorous," says designer Amanda Nesbitt. This bathroom was featured in the March 2008 issue.
(Images: House Beautiful)