I love color, but when I'm buying something like a winter coat I tend to buy something dark and basic because I don't usually want to stand out in a crowd and it seems easier to keep clean (or, at least, less noticeable when it's not). I'm the same way about strollers. The one I predominantly used when my son was young was a safe navy. But when I bought a smaller, cheaper umbrella stroller I went for yellow and, I have to say, the color makes me happy each time I use it.
So, for those of you who don't mind making a colorful statement with your stroller, here are some of the boldest, brightest options we could find. From the eye popping brights of Bloom's CMYK Zen stroller to the trendy neon tires of Bugaboo's newest Cameleon. Many of these are new this year and others have been around awhile.
1. CMYK Zen Stroller by Bloom
2. Cameleon Neon Stroller by Bugaboo
3. Dylan's Candy Bar Volo Stroller by Maclaren
4. Sports Buggy V2 in Apple Green by Phil & Teds
5. Pliko Mini in Neon by Peg-Perego
6. Atoll/Medieval Blue Volo Stroller by Maclaren
7. Missoni Cameleon Stroller by Bugaboo
8. Indie Stroller in Seagrass by Bumbleride
9. Sola Stroller in Red by Mamas and Papas
10. Easy Rider Purple Stroller by Mutsy